Garena Free Fire has been one of the best battle royale games to play since when it was launched in 2017 after PUBG was banned in india.
Garena Free fire has different servers for different locations making it difficult for players to play with their friend in different region as Free Fire doesn’t support cross-server gaming.
This blog post will be on how to check if you’re eligible to switch from your previous server to SSA server on Garena Free Fire and how you can simply achieve it.
Note: Not all players are eligible to transfer to SSA server and below are the requirements needed to be considered for transfer to SSA Server
Requirements For SSA Server Transfer
Below are the requirements needed for SSA Server transfer:
- Your account was previously on any of these servers
- SG (Singapore)
- MENA (Middle East and North Africa)
- EU (Europe)
- Currently living or planning to reside in South, Central, West or Eastern Africa in the near future and these region includes
- Central Africa
- Southern Africa
- West Africa
- East Africa
If you meet the above requirements then you are eligble for SSA server transfer. Also note that once transferred to SSA Server there’s no way you can transfer back to your previous server.
In case you do not meet the above requirement you can read this post on how to switch to any server on Garena Free Fire.
How to Switch to SSA Server on Garena Free Fire
Below are the procedures needed to transfer to SSA Server on Garena Free Fire
- Make sure you meet the above requirements else you won’t be consider for server transfer
- Fill Garena Free Fire Server SSA Server transfer form
- Input your correct details such as UID, Username, Email, Proof of Diamond purchase etc.
- Turn on your Location services beforehand via your phone settings
- Wait about 7-14 working days to get a response from them.
If your server transfer request was approved you will get a mail via the in-game mailing system like below on your Free Fire account.
Once you get a mail similar to the screenshot above follow the steps promptly to finish up your Free Fire account transfer process.
Note: Once transferred to SSA server that;s the end as you won’t be allowed to transfer back to your previous server or any other server.
Also take note if you don’t meet SSA server transfer requirements you be considered for server transfer.
If you have issues concerning SSA Server transfer kindly drop in the comment box below. Also don’t forget to share with friends.