This blog post will enlighten you on how you can start making N1,000 per referral on Kuda Bank App and which can be accumulated to about N10,000 weekly or even more.
Kuda Bank app offers a referral program that rewards their users anytime they refer their friends to the platform which is super interesting. Kuda Bank referral reward was initial N200 per referral but recently increased N1,000 for each successful referral made on the platform.
Before we get straight into how to earn N1,000 for each referral on Kuda App which is the main goal of this article, let get to know what exactly is Kuda and the services they have to offer.
What is Kuda Bank App
Kuda Bank which was previously knows as Kudi Bank before rebranding is an app that allows for easier banking transactions. The app allows you to send and receive money, pay bills, airtime purchases, loans for eligible users etc.
Kuda Bank now pays N1,000 as their referral reward for each referral that registers and make a minimum purchase of about N500 airtime. Both the referrer and the user referred gets a whooping bonus of N1,000 as referral rewards.
Let quickly take a look at what Kuda Bank is and what they have to offer as a Microfinance Bank aside the referral program.
- Bill Payments
- Airtime Purchases
- Overdraft Loans
- 25 Free Bank Transfers
- Free Internal Transfers
- Flexible Saving plans
- Gifting and Buying of Gift Cards
- Free Physical and Virtual Visa Card
With that being said let get straight to how we can earn N1,000 for each referral, accumulate and withdraw to local bank accounts
READ ALSO: Teen Wolf “The Movie” Is Here
How to Earn N1,000 per Referral On Kuda Bank App
The procedures below will show you exactly how to earn and accumulate your referral earning on Kuda Microfinance Bank App.
Note: If you are just registering for the first time follow the procedures promptly as you will also get free N1,000 upon signing up via the below procedures.
- Start by downloading Kuda Bank App Here
- Once downloaded, sign up with your correct details
- Input this as referral code “RbDoJ0ie” to get N1,000 upon successful registration
- Provide your BVN number where necessary. You don’t have to worry about that as Kuda Bank has been licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- Go to account upgrade section and submit a valid ID card for verification and get your account upgraded to tier 3.
- Once done with registration, fund your account with N500 via any funding means to activate your Kuda Bank account.
- Now purchase airtime with the N500 you added to your account and wait for N1,000 registration bonus to drop in your account.
- Now click on “More” tab, click on “Referrals” then click “Share” to copy your referral link.
- Once your friend register through your link and meet the above requirements, both of you will be paid N1,000 as referral reward.
To Get N1,000 Registration Bonus: If you’re just signing up you must use the referral code “RbDoJ0ie” during the registration process to be eligible for N1,000 registration bonus or you won’t get anything unless you refer your friends.
If you’re having any issues concerning this blog post, drop a comment in the comment section and don’t forget to share with friends.